Bruce Bennett Nissan
Automotive Detail/ Prep
Bruce Bennett Nissan Nissan is seeking a responsible, dedicated person to join our team as a full time Automotive Detailer. This full time position. We offer a great compensation plan and we are located at 978 Danbury Rd. Wilton, CT 06897.
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Training and development
The Automotive Detailer is responsible for cleaning, sanitizing, inspecting, and preparing vehicles to be safe and clean.
As you are considering a position with Bruce Bennett Nissan, we invite you to learn more about our business. Today – and every day – the safety and wellbeing of employees, customers and the communities we serve is our top priority.
- Clean and sanitize vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Vacuum and prepare vehicle interior per Complete Clean Pledge standards
- Wash and dry vehicle exterior
- Fuel and stage vehicle
- Inspect vehicle for any safety concerns; report any warning lights and/or vehicle/windshield/tire damage; pull vehicle out of the prep processing as necessary
- Maintains a clean and orderly work area and report any unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Responsible for wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) and ensuring cleaning and sanitization supplies are available
- Helps maintain overall site appearance including general cleaning of interior and exteriors of branch locations
- Site appearance responsibilities to include: desktops, countertops, phones, floors, trash, bathrooms, vacuuming, sweeping the lot and any other miscellaneous tasks related to the daily cleanliness of the branch location
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have 6 months of prior work experience
- Must have a valid US driver's license for a minimum of 1 year
- Must have no more than 1 moving violation and/or at-fault accident on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
Job Type: Full-time